What differentiates us
- Premium Products International has introduced several leading U.S. manufacturers to markets in the Middle East, Europe and South America. We have helped them acquire market share and establish distribution networks in markets that have been dominated by European manufacturers for the last fifty years.
- Premium Products International is a full-service provider for companies it represents and their overseas clients. Every detail from listing products, marketing, merchandising, order processing and shipping is carefully monitored, as well as financial aspects of international trade including wire transfers, letters of credit, and export documentation.
- Our aggressive approach towards international business has proven highly successful. We work closely with buyers and give special attention to educating their sales and retail staffs in all aspects of new product lines, from targeted advertising, to merchandising to inventory control.
- We offer training seminars to overseas client management in areas of sales, display of merchandise, inventory control, promotion and service. We work very closely with Presidents/Owners of client companies overseas on regional expansion, opening new stores, and customizing private label programs with their strategic objectives. This resulted in expansion of our role from a supplier of lines, to trusted advisor and a global sourcing partner.
- We provide sourcing services to our overseas clientele for product lines from the U.S. market they wish to add to their portfolio. In addition, we design private label programs for our International clientele, source and deliver a family of product lines for supermarket chains and department stores.
- We performed numerous markets research for U.S. companies on foreign markets and the viability of launching their lines in such countries. Several of these companies are still our customers as a result.
- Most importantly, we have hands-on experience in foreign markets: economically, socially and culturally. We are experts in cultural differences, customs, religion, social environment and economic conditions.
- Our staff conducts business in English, French and Arabic.