- Premium Products International was established in 1992 as an import/export company.
- Our principal, Nabil Nahra, is an expert in both domestic and international marketing with over 35 years of experience in the field. He has his Bachelor of Science, from State University of New York at Plattsburgh, and an MBA from the Lally School of Management, at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
- Nabil Nahra teaches at Ramapo College of New Jersey course in Sales Management, Entrepreneurship and International Business, at Fairleigh Dickinson University courses at the Graduate level in Business Strategy and Global Marketing, MBA courses at Seton Hall University, New Jersey, and others as well.
- He created a course in Import/Export which has been taught at the undergraduate level at Ramapo College, and graduate level at Seton Hall University, and also put together a course on Entrepreneurship with hands-on approach on running your own business.
- Premium Products International, Inc., was recognized in 1996 by Whitney Design as one of its “Highest Achievers in the Sales Force”.
- The State of New Jersey – Small Business Development Center- in 1993 awarded Premium Products International, Inc. the “Small Business Success Award” in the export field.