Premium Products International was established in 1992 as an import/export company.
- Our principal, Nabil Nahra, is an expert on both domestic and international marketing with over thirty five years of experience in the field. He worked abroad prior to his education at State University of New York at Plattsburgh, where he graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Business, and at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, where he earned his MBA from the Lally School of Management.
- Mr. Nahra has been an Adjunct Professor at Ramapo College since 2002, and taught courses in Management, International Business, Import/Export, Sales Management, B to B, Entrepreneurship. He also taught at Fairleigh Dickinson University courses at the Graduate level in Corporate Strategy, Global Business and International Marketing/Management, MBA courses at Seton Hall University, New Jersey, undergraduate courses in International Business at Montclair State University and in Global Marketing, International Management course at William Paterson University.
- He created and tailored a course in Import/Export which has been taught at the undergraduate level at Ramapo College, and also put together a course on Entrepreneurship with hands-on approach on running your own business.
- In 1996 Whitney Design recognized Premium Products International, Inc. as one of its “Highest Achievers in the Sales Force”.
- In December 1993, the State of New Jersey – Small Business Development Center- awarded Premium Products International, Inc. the “Small Business Success Award” in the export field.