Overseas markets present the opportunity to increase sales and secure additional profits by opening up new territories. This will establish a global presence and strengthen your position in the U.S. market. Leading Brands in the Housewares Industry we introduced to the Middle East Region, South America, Russia and other markets as well.
WHY YOU NEED OUR SERVICES
Most U.S. companies are overwhelmed by cultural differences, the complexities of import/export regulations, dealing with international buyers and documentation. Thus, they miss out on the opportunity to expand their sales in lucrative foreign markets.
The Export Consultant Services of Premium Products International can ease your entry into international markets, using our 35 years of experience in global business. The latter has been developed by extensive overseas travel resulting in rich international marketing expertise.
We offer seminars and lectures for your staff. We can assist your existing export department to increase its sales by implementing detailed and results-oriented marketing strategies, training your International Customer Service and provide support and guidance on need basis.
COMPANIES WE REPRESENTED
WHAT DIFFERENTIATES US
- Premium Products International has introduced several leading U.S. manufacturers to markets in the Middle East, Europe and South America. We have helped them acquire market share and establish distribution networks in markets that have been dominated by European manufacturers for the last fifty years.
- Premium Products International is a full-service provider for companies it represents and their overseas clients. Every detail from listing products, marketing, merchandising, order processing and shipping is carefully monitored, as well as financial aspects of international trade including wire transfers, letters of credit, and export documentation.
- Our aggressive approach towards international business has proven highly successful. We work closely with buyers and give special attention to educating their sales and retail staffs in all aspects of new product lines, from targeted advertising, to merchandising to inventory control.
- We offer training seminars to overseas client management in areas of sales, display of merchandise, inventory control, promotion and service. We work very closely with Presidents/Owners of client companies overseas on regional expansion, opening new stores, and customizing private label programs with their strategic objectives. This resulted in expansion of our role from a supplier of lines, to trusted advisor and a global sourcing partner.
We source Products from Foreign Markets for U.S. Companies to add to their lines. Also, we provide sourcing services to our overseas clientele for product lines from the U.S. market they wish to add to their portfolio. In addition, we design private label programs for our International clientele, source and deliver a family of product lines for supermarket chains and department stores.
- We performed numerous markets research for U.S. companies on foreign markets and the viability of launching their lines in such countries. Several of these companies are still our customers as a result.
- Most importantly, we have hands-on experience in foreign markets: economically, socially and culturally. We are experts in cultural differences, customs, religion, social environment and economic conditions.
- Our staff conducts business in English, French and Arabic.